Take the stress out of building. Deliver the level of service and advice business owners and developers need, from concept and design to risk assessment and construction.
For 15+ years, this has been the driving force behind David Guille and Marcus Kotsoglo, the founding Directors of Building Solutions (Aust) Pty Ltd.
Undertaking multi-industry projects predominantly in Perth, Kalgoorlie and Regional West Australia, we have delivered a range of design and construction solutions, including:
- fuel & gas service stations
- mining warehouses & workshops
- healthcare & medical facilities
- food outlets
- retail & convenience stores
- schools, daycares, pre-schools & kindergartens
- property development
“Builders who are capable of taking on difficult projects and are also willing to go that extra mile,” Condipodero & Associates, structural engineers and designers.
Over the years, Building Solutions has grown into a multi award-winning business by creating buildings that fulfill our clients' immediate and long term objectives. We maintain a lower cost structure and deliver long term solutions with reduced ongoing maintenance.
Part of the strategy that enables us to do this, and successfully construct multi-industry projects, is the longstanding relationship we have with highly experienced contractors and staff. We also utilise the Lean Construction Approach, which will benefit your business by maximising value, eliminating waste and enhancing productivity.
To ensure responsibility and sustainability, we acknowledge the ongoing need to implement and practise the principles that define Building Solutions and our daily operations, specifically:
- Principle 1: Lay Solid Foundations for Management and Oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the Board to Add Value
- Principle 3: Act Ethically and Responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard Integrity In Corporate Reporting
- Principle 5: Make Timely and Balanced Disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the Rights of Stakeholders
- Principle 7: Recognise and Manage Risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate Fairly and Responsibly
The Building Solutions' Corporate Governance Manual provides the necessary framework, support and mechanisms so we are held accountable for our actions, while providing direction on how to achieve our guiding principles.