For 15+ years we’ve been streamlining the building process for our Clients.
Marcus Kotsoglo and David Guille, the founding Directors of Building Solutions (Aust) Pty Ltd, know that your main measures of a successful build are:
- Budget – project completed on or under contracted cost
- Time – project completed on or before contracted finish date
- Functionality – project meets your operational requirements.
Building Solutions survives and continues to grow because it satisfies these goals through diligence and nous, whether the service is via Tendering or Design and Construct.
If you have an existing design for your build, we can participate in the Tendering process, or if you want a Design and Construct, we’ll provide a complete building solution.
What We Build
We have completed over 100 building projects in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Regional West Australia and in other States, via Tender or Design and Construct methods, including:
Click on the projects above to access details and photographs of some of our completed builds.
How We Build
Over the years, Building Solutions has grown into a multi award-winning business by fulfilling our clients' immediate and long-term building objectives. We maintain a lower cost structure and deliver lasting solutions with reduced ongoing maintenance.
Part of the strategy enabling us to do this is:
- the longstanding relationships we have with highly experienced contractors, architectural/engineering practices and other Consultants,
- the ability and experience to understand how to undertake Design and Construct contracts for a seamless building outcome, and finally,
- the implementation of Lean Construction Methods, which benefit your result by focusing on maximising value and eliminating waste.
“Builders who are capable of taking on difficult projects and are also willing to go that extra mile,” Condipodero & Associates, structural engineers and designers.
Building Responsibly & Sustainably
To ensure we take responsibility for our reputation and remain sustainable, we continue to implement and practise the principles that define Building Solutions via our daily operations, specifically:
- Principle 1: Lay Solid Foundations for Management and Oversight
- Principle 2: Structure the Board and Management to Add Value
- Principle 3: Act Ethically and Responsibly
- Principle 4: Safeguard Integrity In Corporate Reporting
- Principle 5: Make Timely and Balanced Disclosure
- Principle 6: Respect the Rights of Stakeholders
- Principle 7: Recognise and Manage Risk
- Principle 8: Remunerate Fairly and Responsibly
The Building Solutions' Corporate Governance Manual provides the necessary framework, support and mechanisms to which we are held accountable, while providing direction on how we achieve these guiding Principles.